This delicious recipe for Asian Vegetables and Noodles with Peanut Sauce pairs perfectly with the Lumière de Vie 2016 Réflexion.
Asian Vegetables and Noodles with Peanut Sauce
- 7 oz Thai Kitchen® Stir-Fry Rice Noodles
- 1/3 C crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 C Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock
- 3 Tbsp dry sherry
- 2 Tbsp McCormick Gourmet™ Chives
- 2 Tbsp Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 C bok choy coarsely chopped
- 1 C fresh bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
Prepare rice noodles as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well. Set aside.
Place peanut butter, chicken stock, sherry, chives, fish sauce, sugar and sesame oil in bowl of food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet or wok on medium heat. Add vegetables; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Stir in peanut butter mixture. Bring to simmer. Add noodles; toss to coat. Spoon noodle mixture into serving bowls.