This delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Ricotta Rosemary Creamed Corn pairs perfectly with the Lumière de Vie 2013 Illumination.
Slow Cooker Ricotta Rosemary Creamed Corn
- 2 lbs frozen corn kernals divided
- 1/2 C heavy cream
- 1/2 pkg cream cheese cubed
- 1 C ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 tsp McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/4 tsp McCormick® Paprika
- 1/4 tsp McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 tsp McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 Tbsp butter cubed
Place 1 cup of the corn, cream, cream cheese, ricotta, flour, sugar and all of the seasonings in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Mix remaining corn, butter and blended corn mixture in slow cooker until blended. Cover.
Cook 4 to 6 hours on LOW or 2 to 4 hours on HIGH until desired consistency, stirring occasionally. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Stir well before serving.