This delicious recipe for Baked Crunchy Tacos pairs perfectly with the Table Red Wine.
Our Table Red Wine has a deep purple color which foretells its nose of red fruit such as black currant, blackberry and cherry. Mature characters, earthy tones and aromas like sweet red beets develop next. More flavors like raspberry and strawberry are present in the mouth. The mouthfeel has a mild, off -dry sweetness that makes the wine fluid and pleasant. This wine has a medium body and a refreshing acidity in the finish.
Baked Crunchy Tacos
Baked Crunchy Tacos recipe is a delicious food and it pairs perfectly with the Table Red Wine. Now it’s available at http://wineclubrecipes.com
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 4 tsp McCormick® Chili Powder
- 2 tsp McCormick® Cumin (ground)
- 1 tsp McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 12 taco shells
- 1 C cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin and oregano. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon meat mixture into taco shells. Arrange tacos standing up in 13×9- inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and taco shells are warm.