This delicious recipe for Easy Beef Stroganoff pairs perfectly with the Adagio 2015 Malbec.
Our Adagio 2015 California Malbec comes from vineyards in Monterey County. Malbec is always synonymous with color and exuberance. This wine is no exception, displaying a deep, rich purple color. Dark fruit is prominent from beginning to end, such as blueberry, black currant and blackberry. The fi nish has some dry herb characters, spices, licorice and lightly toasted oak. This dry red wine is generous, young and tannic. There is a medium intensity in the mouth that gives the wine great balance overall.
Easy Beef Stroganoff
- 2 Tablespoon (s Oil)
- 1 1/2 Pound (s Boneless beef sirloin, trimmed and cut into thin strips)
- 1 Package McCormick® Beef Stroganoff Sauce Mix
- 1 Cup (s Water)
- 1 Cup (s Sour cream)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in Sauce Mix and water.
- Bring to boil. Cover. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with McCormick® Paprika or Parsley Flakes and serve over noodles or rice, if desired.