This delicious recipe for Seattle Smoked Salmon Dip pairs perfectly with the Mariana Vineyard 2016 Pinot Grigio.
Our Mariana Vineyard 2016 Pinot Grigio was grown in the Central Valley of California. This Pinot Grigio displays a beautiful amber color, which is very classic for this varietal. We have aromas of rose petals, daffodil, lychee and citrus. The wine has a smooth attack with a medium build. A lot of minerality is showcased throughout the mouth with plenty of citrus flavors and a mild acidity in the finish.
Seattle Smoked Salmon Dip
- 4 ounces smoked salmon flaked, with skin and bones removed
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix
Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Cover.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.